Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I Backup My Phone Contact to iCloud?

I don't have any Contact in iCloud

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 9:43 PM

See the article Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: If you turn on an iCloud feature (such as iCloud Photos or Contacts) in Settings > [your name] > iCloud, its information is stored in iCloud. Because the information is automatically kept up to date on all your devices, it’s not included in your iCloud backup. (See the Apple Support article What does iCloud back up?)

If contacts were saved in Mac or iPad , when the iPhone and other devices are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , the contacts will sync Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

If contacts are not in iCloud and you deleted from iPhone , they are permanently gone and can't be recovered Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 9:43 PM in response to b-99

See the article Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: If you turn on an iCloud feature (such as iCloud Photos or Contacts) in Settings > [your name] > iCloud, its information is stored in iCloud. Because the information is automatically kept up to date on all your devices, it’s not included in your iCloud backup. (See the Apple Support article What does iCloud back up?)

If contacts were saved in Mac or iPad , when the iPhone and other devices are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , the contacts will sync Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

If contacts are not in iCloud and you deleted from iPhone , they are permanently gone and can't be recovered Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.