Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation lock

Activation lock / Apple ID

Hello,I need help as I just found my old Ipad and I have forgotten my Apple ID and password.If anyone knows how to completely reset it please let me know,thank you

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 6:08 AM

See -> How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 6:08 AM in response to _Candles_

See -> How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can also contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.