Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Student account

It’s time to verify my student eligibility for my apple music account. However, this summer I transferred colleges making my old college email no longer in service.

Is there a way to change the student email affiliated with my apple music account?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 3:57 AM

Hello!

This is not an issue with your Apple ID. You will need to update your UNiDAYS account! Please make sure it’s always active and up to date to keep receiving your Apple Music Student subscription.

Please read this support page: Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support!

I hope this solves your problem! Happy Listening🎶

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 3:57 AM in response to jaycee231

Hello!

This is not an issue with your Apple ID. You will need to update your UNiDAYS account! Please make sure it’s always active and up to date to keep receiving your Apple Music Student subscription.

Please read this support page: Get an Apple Music student subscription - Apple Support!

I hope this solves your problem! Happy Listening🎶

Apple Music Student account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.