Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of "Exchange Password Required" pop-up

Hi,

How can I disable the "Exchange Password Required" pop-up without erasing my Exchange account?

I just want to get rid of the notification itself (I can also live with disabling all notifications from this account).

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 10:36 AM

jonathanspi wrote:

Hi,
How can I disable the "Exchange Password Required" pop-up without erasing my Exchange account?
I just want to get rid of the notification itself (I can also live with disabling all notifications from this account).

Thanks in advance.

You don't.

Sounds like you left a company and they changed your password when you left, and they didn't remove the account from your phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 10:36 AM in response to jonathanspi

jonathanspi wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

You don't.

Sounds like you left a company and they changed your password when you left, and they didn't remove the account from your phone.

How to get rid of "Exchange Password Required" pop-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.