Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes payment

I was just charged 43€ for Itunes. And when as I checked previous payments, I was charged also in March. I have not ordered anything and not given permission for any charges like that. How could I get refund for these charges?

iPad, 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:27 AM

Was it a subscription?

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▷ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 5:27 AM in response to reija224

Was it a subscription?

If the subscription isn't billed through Apple:

Don't see the subscription when you follow the steps to cancel your subscription? You might have purchased that subscription from another company.

On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If your bank statement doesn't say Apple, apple.com/bill, or something similar, Apple doesn't provide this subscription to you. To cancel the subscription, contact the company that offers the subscription to you. Statements often list the name of the company, such as Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon, HBO, etc.

Resources:

View Purchase History.

▷ Cancel a Subscription.

Confirm charges on your billing statement.

Billing and Subscriptions.

Returns & Refunds.

Request a Refund.

▷ Check Refund Status.

Need more help?

Itunes payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.