Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t receive my money

I was transfer a money to my bank account it’s been 4 day I still didn’t receive my money yet

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 8:40 AM

Hello!

Only the Apple Cash card can transfer money to your bank account. Please see this support page: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support. Please keep in mind the timeline provided is for business days (Saturday & Sunday don't count).

If it's been longer than three business days, please contact Support.

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

from the link provided above.

I hope this answers your question!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 8:40 AM in response to wideline209

Hello!

Only the Apple Cash card can transfer money to your bank account. Please see this support page: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support. Please keep in mind the timeline provided is for business days (Saturday & Sunday don't count).

If it's been longer than three business days, please contact Support.

If you didn't receive your transfer

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

from the link provided above.

I hope this answers your question!

Didn’t receive my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.