Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer pictures from laptop to ipad through cable

Hello!

I would like to transfer a couple of images that I have on laptop (around 200gb) to my ipad and I want to use a USB cable, I don't want to use share it app for that.

I have already tried the application on Windows called "Imtoo iPaid to PC Transfer 5.7.36" but it gives me an error: 

The connected device firmware is out of the imTOO iPad to PC Transfer supported range temporarily, please keep tracking on product website and check for upgrade information"

Is there a way I could transfer my pictures through USB cable?

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:46 AM

If transferring photos or files between iPad and PC via USB, simply use iTunes for Windows, or perhaps just consider iCloud for Windows.

See >>> Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes - Apple Support

You you will need to install Apple iTunes and/or iCloud for Windows. You can install and use both on the PC - as they will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer/manage data, photos and other documents between iPad and Apple devices.

iTunes for Windows

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 5:46 AM in response to tomDanEtl

If transferring photos or files between iPad and PC via USB, simply use iTunes for Windows, or perhaps just consider iCloud for Windows.

See >>> Transfer files between your PC and devices with iTunes - Apple Support

You you will need to install Apple iTunes and/or iCloud for Windows. You can install and use both on the PC - as they will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer/manage data, photos and other documents between iPad and Apple devices.

iTunes for Windows

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

How to transfer pictures from laptop to ipad through cable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.