Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore contacts?

I lost most of my contacts

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 9:33 AM

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the Contacts app.

Unfortunately if you did not back up these contacts to iCloud, you will not be able to recover them. If you did, please read this support page: Restore contacts stored in iCloud on iCloud.com - Apple Support

I hope this solves your problem!

2 replies

Jul 11, 2022 10:48 AM in response to Khur61

In case you are not using iCloud contacts to sync your info, and you are creating backups on your computer, your latest backup will contain your contact information, if the backup has not been created after your contacts went missing.

But, restoring from that backup will also set back all other data to that point in time, when the backup has been made.

How can I restore contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.