Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding pass to iPhone Wallet

Adding tickets to my Apple Wallet is somewhat selective or temperamental. I've followed all the advice on the page. Additionally, I cannot add tickets even when the vendor supports Apple Wallet. What is the best solution?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 9:36 AM

If the vendor supports Apple Wallet then you should be able to add this pass.

Please read this support page: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support. It is written with cards in mind, but applies to anything added to Apple Wallet. Such as;

If these issues persist (you can also try restarting your device and/or signing in and out of your Apple ID), please contact Apple Support.

I hope this solves your problem!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 9:36 AM in response to emms0806

If the vendor supports Apple Wallet then you should be able to add this pass.

Please read this support page: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support. It is written with cards in mind, but applies to anything added to Apple Wallet. Such as;

If these issues persist (you can also try restarting your device and/or signing in and out of your Apple ID), please contact Apple Support.

I hope this solves your problem!

Adding pass to iPhone Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.