Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 got stuck on an update and after hard reset doesn’t work anymore.

My wife Apple Watch got stuck for 3 hours during an update, I did a hard reset and now it won’t turn on again. I tried everything, watched many YouTube videos for support but nothing worked.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 1:12 PM

I took the Apple dealer now in Greenville-SC Haywood mall and they recommended buying a new Apple Watch 3. Extremely disappointed with this solution. I will buy another brand. Can’t believe Apple is pushing heavier OS to force customers to buy new products but worse thing they still sell the old products so they are fooling their customers twice. Apple never again…😔😔

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 1:12 PM in response to guimmed54

I took the Apple dealer now in Greenville-SC Haywood mall and they recommended buying a new Apple Watch 3. Extremely disappointed with this solution. I will buy another brand. Can’t believe Apple is pushing heavier OS to force customers to buy new products but worse thing they still sell the old products so they are fooling their customers twice. Apple never again…😔😔

Apple Watch Series 3 got stuck on an update and after hard reset doesn’t work anymore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.