Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I have an AppleTV device. I have a monthly subscription. But I cannot view AppleTV sports.

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 12:30 PM

The Sports tab in the Apple TV app is just a framework for connecting to other apps or channels that carry those televised games. It requires a subscription with any of those sports content providers. It is fragmented.

Sports in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

The only sport included with an Apple TV+ subscription at this time, is Friday Night Baseball (two games on Fridays), and soccer in the near future.

Apple and Major League Baseball to offer “Friday Night Baseball” - Apple Newsroom

Apple and MLS to present all MLS matches for 10 years, beginning in 2023 - Apple Newsroom

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 12:30 PM in response to dlstevens8

The Sports tab in the Apple TV app is just a framework for connecting to other apps or channels that carry those televised games. It requires a subscription with any of those sports content providers. It is fragmented.

Sports in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

The only sport included with an Apple TV+ subscription at this time, is Friday Night Baseball (two games on Fridays), and soccer in the near future.

Apple and Major League Baseball to offer “Friday Night Baseball” - Apple Newsroom

Apple and MLS to present all MLS matches for 10 years, beginning in 2023 - Apple Newsroom

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.