Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to find my AirPods case

Trying to find my apple ear bus case

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 5:01 AM

Hello,

You cannot find the charging electronically without the AirPods inside. You just have to find it the old-fashioned way by manually looking for it. Note: the ability to find the case electronically is rumored to be in a future release.

For reference:

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected. Note: with iOS 15 other Apple devices can sometimes help to locate missing devices.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 5:01 AM in response to Zelleybell910

Hello,

You cannot find the charging electronically without the AirPods inside. You just have to find it the old-fashioned way by manually looking for it. Note: the ability to find the case electronically is rumored to be in a future release.

For reference:

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected. Note: with iOS 15 other Apple devices can sometimes help to locate missing devices.

See this for more detail:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

Good luck.

I'm trying to find my AirPods case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.