Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The requested url was not found on the server - Radio feed

Hi all.

I'm based in Australia. I'm receiving the prompt 'the requested url was not found on the server' when trying to stream any ABC Radio link. This is a new issue, as it worked fine up until a couple of weeks ago. This is also from my computer, iphone, and Apple Watch, via wireless connection, or via phone data.

I have gone through the recommended troubleshoots, but still the same error. It's worth mentioning that the ABC Radio stream works fine via any other streaming service. What is happening that the ABC feed won't load and stream via Apple Music?? And, can anyone recommend a fix for this?

Thanks!

Ben

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Can someone at Apple music please fix the URL issues for ABC News Radio please?

This has been going on for weeks and weeks now, for what looks like such a simple fix..

Please someone at Apple Music, can you please update the URL link for ABC NEWS radio (to the one which works) in the apple music service, so the service is restored.

ABC seems to still be broadcasting NEWS Radio on all other platforms.. See link below...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/newsradio/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 11:32 PM in response to StreamingRadio

Can someone at Apple music please fix the URL issues for ABC News Radio please?

This has been going on for weeks and weeks now, for what looks like such a simple fix..

Please someone at Apple Music, can you please update the URL link for ABC NEWS radio (to the one which works) in the apple music service, so the service is restored.

ABC seems to still be broadcasting NEWS Radio on all other platforms.. See link below...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/newsradio/

The requested url was not found on the server - Radio feed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.