Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new email address because the old one no longer exists. How can I purchase from ITunes using my new Apple ID

i have a new email address because the old one no longer exists but when I Troy to buy songs, the old email address pop up. How can I buy songs with my new Apple ID?

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:24 AM

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your current Apple ID if desired. You may have to restart before you can download the app again. Or you can try setting up Family Sharing between the two Apple IDs. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support. 

Purchase History Review  *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 11:24 AM in response to merci33

Try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart, and then sign back in. Check the updates to see if the apps requiring an update are in your Purchases History. If they aren't in your Purchases History, you can delete the app, and download it using your current Apple ID if desired. You may have to restart before you can download the app again. Or you can try setting up Family Sharing between the two Apple IDs. If the apps are in your Purchases History, contact iTunes Support. 

Purchase History Review  *

I have a new email address because the old one no longer exists. How can I purchase from ITunes using my new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.