Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone fell and got a dent. How to get it fixed?

my phone fell and this happened, does anyone know how to fix it? Can i give it to apple repair store? Please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 11:52 PM

Nastiti28 Said:

"Accidental damage: my phone fell and this happened, does anyone know how to fix it? Can i give it to apple repair store? Please help"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Fixing an iPhone Case:

Take it to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the device
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 11:52 PM in response to Nastiti28

Nastiti28 Said:

"Accidental damage: my phone fell and this happened, does anyone know how to fix it? Can i give it to apple repair store? Please help"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Fixing an iPhone Case:

Take it to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the device

Jul 12, 2022 10:18 AM in response to Nastiti28

If you don't have Apple Care, it's going to cost you hundreds of dollars to replace the phone, even assuming Apple makes an exception to their policy of not replacing for cosmetic damage. If you do have Apple Care, you'd be using one of your lower cost repair incidents for what? Something that's covered by the case? That's one less lower-cost replacement available if you have real problems.

Apple doesn't repair phones and send them back to you. They replace the phone with a replacement unit (which may be new or may be refurbished) and then send your back to be repaired and refurbished for the next person.

I would strongly recommend against going to a third-party repair service for something like this. If there is no functional damage to your phone, having it repaired by someone who is not authorized might actually cause functional damage which then would not be covered under any kind of warranty or replacement by Apple.

As Bubba suggested, put the case back on and don't worry about it.

My iPhone fell and got a dent. How to get it fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.