Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find previous owner iCloud account?

I got my sisters old ipad and reset it, now I i need to sign in with an old appleid, to enter the ipad,. It only says the first letter and @me.com. my sister change appleId and emakl every time she buy a new ipad, we can figure out what email it is. How to find oit?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ)

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:33 AM

Due to security & privacy reasons, Apple doesn't allow you to see the full email address. In your case, I recommend asking relatives (especially your sister again as you said it was her old email address) if they may recall the Apple ID email/password and/or looking around your house, online, etc. to see if you wrote it down or saved it anywhere. If you cannot find this information out I recommend going to the article - How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support - and start the "Activation Lock Support Request."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 11:33 AM in response to Hocke

Due to security & privacy reasons, Apple doesn't allow you to see the full email address. In your case, I recommend asking relatives (especially your sister again as you said it was her old email address) if they may recall the Apple ID email/password and/or looking around your house, online, etc. to see if you wrote it down or saved it anywhere. If you cannot find this information out I recommend going to the article - How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support - and start the "Activation Lock Support Request."

How do I find previous owner iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.