Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not order Apple TV. You have charged me for a month. You make it impossibly difficult to cancel. Please cancel this subscription immediately.

I stated it above. Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

Please cancel my subscription to Apple TV immediately. I did not order it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:51 PM

I did not order Apple TV

The Apple TV+ subscription is always initiated by the user. A free trial would auto-renew if not canceled in time, though.

You have charged me for a month.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple.

The Apple TV+ subscription has monthly fees, after the trial period. This is normal for most streaming service subscriptions.

You make it impossibly difficult to cancel.

On the contrary. Easily done with a few clicks. See below.

Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

If you experience a problem with a digital purchase or subscription that might qualify for a refund, the you would need to do the Report a problem procedure.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple, and have no ability to cancel anything on someone else’s account.

User are asked to cancel themselves any subscription that they no longer want:

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 11:51 PM in response to Charley-1946

I did not order Apple TV

The Apple TV+ subscription is always initiated by the user. A free trial would auto-renew if not canceled in time, though.

You have charged me for a month.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple.

The Apple TV+ subscription has monthly fees, after the trial period. This is normal for most streaming service subscriptions.

You make it impossibly difficult to cancel.

On the contrary. Easily done with a few clicks. See below.

Is this going to be as difficult as "Report a Problem"?

If you experience a problem with a digital purchase or subscription that might qualify for a refund, the you would need to do the Report a problem procedure.

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Apple, and have no ability to cancel anything on someone else’s account.

User are asked to cancel themselves any subscription that they no longer want:

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the web: How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

I did not order Apple TV. You have charged me for a month. You make it impossibly difficult to cancel. Please cancel this subscription immediately.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.