Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro won't sync with MacBook

hi I can't seem to sync my phone with my Mac book.keeps flashing with th "trust my computer"logo momentarily.iv been through most of the fixes online that could find such as reset privacy setting,reset network setting, made Sure iPhone and Macbook was up to date.reset both devices.updated iTuness although I don't think its needed.i have MacBook monetary 12.4 installed and iOS 15.5 on iPhone.any helper would be great thanks rob

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 3:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 3:25 AM

Connect iPhone to Mac

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes/Finder doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Mac --> If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

Here is the process to --> Backup on iTunes.

The steps given in this link will help you reset the passcode -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

iPhone 11 Pro won't sync with MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.