Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch S3 battery

I have an apple watch S3 and my battery will not last the entire day. Is there anything I can do to increase the performance?

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:26 AM

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Apple Watch Series 3.

Please read this support page for help maximizing the performance of you battery on all Apple devices: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple. If you bought the Apple Watch Series 3 when it first came out, you might want to consider upgrading. It's also worth nothing watchOS 9, coming later this year, will not support Apple Watch Series 3. If that matters, you may want to consider upgrading as well.

I hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 9:26 AM in response to dherge

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Apple Watch Series 3.

Please read this support page for help maximizing the performance of you battery on all Apple devices: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple. If you bought the Apple Watch Series 3 when it first came out, you might want to consider upgrading. It's also worth nothing watchOS 9, coming later this year, will not support Apple Watch Series 3. If that matters, you may want to consider upgrading as well.

I hope this helps!

apple watch S3 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.