Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have notifications on my apple watch series 7, everything is updated and I am not receiving notifications.

Can anyone help me understand why I am not receiving notifications on my apple watch series 7 for low or high heart rate. I have notifications for these set and turned on. My heart rate has gone higher than the setting but I have not received any notifications. Both watch and phone are updated.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 11:51 AM

You only receive a notification if you exceed the high or low heart rates that you have set if the watch detects that you have exceeded those limits whilst you appear to have been inactive for a period of 10 minutes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 11:51 AM in response to Heart2Health

You only receive a notification if you exceed the high or low heart rates that you have set if the watch detects that you have exceeded those limits whilst you appear to have been inactive for a period of 10 minutes.

Have notifications on my apple watch series 7, everything is updated and I am not receiving notifications.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.