Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy an Iphone now and pick up in store in 1 month?

I'm travelling to Orlando in mid August, but I want to purchase my new Iphone now and pick it up when I get to Orlando. Can I do it?

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 4:08 PM

You will need to speak to them on the phone. Use this to find the number of the store you are wanting to go to. Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Understand, if you are wanting to purchase a phone in the US and use in another country, it may not support the mobile bands in this other country, and there are warranty restrictions as well.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 4:08 PM in response to Mdptweety

You will need to speak to them on the phone. Use this to find the number of the store you are wanting to go to. Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Understand, if you are wanting to purchase a phone in the US and use in another country, it may not support the mobile bands in this other country, and there are warranty restrictions as well.

Can I buy an Iphone now and pick up in store in 1 month?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.