Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a second hand Apple Watch but cannot connect to my phone cause of the owners I’d and password which I can’t acces and cannot contact the owner by more

i want to activate my second hand watch to my own account

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 4:11 PM

The person you purchased the Watch from needs to remove it from their account. They need to follow the steps here, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they cannot or will not, then then the device is useless to you. You will not be able to activate it. The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 4:11 PM in response to levy241

The person you purchased the Watch from needs to remove it from their account. They need to follow the steps here, What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

If they cannot or will not, then then the device is useless to you. You will not be able to activate it. The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

I bought a second hand Apple Watch but cannot connect to my phone cause of the owners I’d and password which I can’t acces and cannot contact the owner by more

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.