Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the call forwarding option in my iPhone

I do not have the call forwarding option in my phone settings and my phone is forwarding to my wife's phone. How do I disable this? I have a 12 pro max

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 10:59 PM

Call Forwarding is a service of your phone company, not your iPhone. As such, restarting your iPhone will have no effect on this service.

Go to Settings | Cellular | Carrier Services and look for Call Forwarding there. If you cannot disable it from there, call your cellular service provider and ask if there is a dial code you can input to stop Call Forwarding. The code will be something like "#73#<snd>". Failing that, ask them to unhook Call Forwarding for you.

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 10:59 PM in response to Butterbean1970

Call Forwarding is a service of your phone company, not your iPhone. As such, restarting your iPhone will have no effect on this service.

Go to Settings | Cellular | Carrier Services and look for Call Forwarding there. If you cannot disable it from there, call your cellular service provider and ask if there is a dial code you can input to stop Call Forwarding. The code will be something like "#73#<snd>". Failing that, ask them to unhook Call Forwarding for you.

Good luck.

I do not have the call forwarding option in my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.