Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to setup the right time if enabled parental control?

I have setup the screen time on my kid’s ipad. The problem is the tine on my kid’s ipad is wrong. And I cannot change that. How to solve this?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:30 PM

chaithawath Said:

"How to setup the right time if enabled parental control?: Once I reenable ScreenTime, the time on my kid's iPad will back to the wrong again."

-------

Fixing this iOS 9 Bug:

Seeing your device reads iPad, iOS 9, quite frankly, you have on old device. This is a bug that cannot be fixed. So, it is time to upgrade.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 9:30 PM in response to chaithawath

chaithawath Said:

"How to setup the right time if enabled parental control?: Once I reenable ScreenTime, the time on my kid's iPad will back to the wrong again."

-------

Fixing this iOS 9 Bug:

Seeing your device reads iPad, iOS 9, quite frankly, you have on old device. This is a bug that cannot be fixed. So, it is time to upgrade.

Jul 13, 2022 9:08 PM in response to chaithawath

chaithawath Said:

"How to setup the right time if enabled parental control?: I have setup the screen time on my kid’s ipad. The problem is the tine on my kid’s ipad is wrong. And I cannot change that. How to solve this?"

-------

Fixing the Date on an iPad:

Disable ScreenTime temporary, and then perform the change: Change the Date and Time on iPad - Apple Support. Once changed, reenable ScreenTime.

How to setup the right time if enabled parental control?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.