Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details

Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:49 PM

sweta273 Daid:

"Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details: Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India"

-------

Find a Service Center:

Locate and go to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) Go here: AASP - Find Locations - AASP - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 9:49 PM in response to sweta273

sweta273 Daid:

"Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details: Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India"

-------

Find a Service Center:

Locate and go to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) Go here: AASP - Find Locations - AASP - Apple

Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.