Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add cards to apple pay

Hi Everyone ,

Currently I am living in UAE . One of the bank cards I am unable to add to apple pay in XR device. Actually bank app is allowing me to add the card . It is navigating to continue page. But the problem is once it is there , apple pay page prompting to 'learn more on how to add cards' .

Can any one suggest how to resolve this problem? Everytime the same page . and this happened after I recently done with latest update of iOS.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 8:48 PM

Hi Bala_1150

Seems from your screen shot this is where you would add a card other than credit /debit card, (eg: store card)

See this Apple support article for how to add a bank /credit / debit card to use with Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay – Apple Support

More info. if needed:

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 8:48 PM in response to Bala_1150

Hi Bala_1150

Seems from your screen shot this is where you would add a card other than credit /debit card, (eg: store card)

See this Apple support article for how to add a bank /credit / debit card to use with Apple Pay

Set up Apple Pay – Apple Support

More info. if needed:

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Unable to add cards to apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.