Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to locate my missing iPhone from another iPhone?

Trying to locate my missing iphone from another iphone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 7:49 AM

May I assume that you have not disabled "Find my iPhone" from within the target phone and that that target phone has juice in its battery and a good connection to either WiFi or Cellular Data?

If so, from another iPhone, open "Find My" and tap on "Me" on the bottom tab bar. Way at the bottom of that screen you will find "Help a Friend". Tap there, enter your Apple ID and password, and you will be able to track your lost iPhone. Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 7:49 AM in response to blaze_3404

May I assume that you have not disabled "Find my iPhone" from within the target phone and that that target phone has juice in its battery and a good connection to either WiFi or Cellular Data?

If so, from another iPhone, open "Find My" and tap on "Me" on the bottom tab bar. Way at the bottom of that screen you will find "Help a Friend". Tap there, enter your Apple ID and password, and you will be able to track your lost iPhone. Good luck.

How to locate my missing iPhone from another iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.