Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer of contacts from iphone to pc

How can I transfer my contacts from iPhone 7 to my pc?

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 1:10 PM

Hey VScango,

Do you use iCloud for your contacts? If so, you can download iCloud for Windows and use it to sync your contacts to the Outlook application on your PC. Here's more information: What can you do with iCloud on a Windows computer? - Apple Support

You also have the option of using the iCloud website to export the vCard's and then import them to the Outlook application. Here are great guides with those steps:

Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Import contacts to Outlook - Microsoft Support

We hope this helps! Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2022 1:10 PM in response to VScango

Hey VScango,

Do you use iCloud for your contacts? If so, you can download iCloud for Windows and use it to sync your contacts to the Outlook application on your PC. Here's more information: What can you do with iCloud on a Windows computer? - Apple Support

You also have the option of using the iCloud website to export the vCard's and then import them to the Outlook application. Here are great guides with those steps:

Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Import contacts to Outlook - Microsoft Support

We hope this helps! Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Transfer of contacts from iphone to pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.