Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i download something

Can i nów download something from the App Store without a IOS

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 3:16 PM

Maybe

1. You need an iOS, iPadOS or macOS device to download apps from the App Store.
  2. You need an iOS, iPadOS or macOS (M1 Macs only) device to run an app downloaded from the App Store.

If you have one of those devices and the app is available for the specific device, then you can download it and run it.

You cannot download Apps from the iOS app store to Windows or Android devices, and even if you could,, you would not be able to actually run them on those platforms.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 3:16 PM in response to fridausi

Maybe

1. You need an iOS, iPadOS or macOS device to download apps from the App Store.
  2. You need an iOS, iPadOS or macOS (M1 Macs only) device to run an app downloaded from the App Store.

If you have one of those devices and the app is available for the specific device, then you can download it and run it.

You cannot download Apps from the iOS app store to Windows or Android devices, and even if you could,, you would not be able to actually run them on those platforms.

Can i download something

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.