Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LTE not working

I've tried everything to fix this problem, restarted my phone, reset my network setting, and went to my cellular provider and got a new sim card. I still don't have service. Can someone help me fix this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 9:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 10:02 PM

carlieAstipe Said:

"LTE not working: I've tried everything to fix this problem, restarted my phone, reset my network setting, and went to my cellular provider and got a new sim card. I still don't have service. Can someone help me fix this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 10:02 PM in response to carlieAstipe

carlieAstipe Said:

"LTE not working: I've tried everything to fix this problem, restarted my phone, reset my network setting, and went to my cellular provider and got a new sim card. I still don't have service. Can someone help me fix this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

LTE not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.