Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receive a text that says "Your Apple Pay has been temporarily suspended."

Hi,

I received this text message, but I've never used or signed up to Apple Wallet as far as I know. Is this genuine? I don't want to click on the link in case it's a scan.

Many thanks for your help,

Tony

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 2:36 AM

This is likely to be a scam message, I read about it in the newspaper a while back. Don't click any link in the message!

You can report suspicious text messages to apple

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2022 2:36 AM in response to Tony8357

This is likely to be a scam message, I read about it in the newspaper a while back. Don't click any link in the message!

You can report suspicious text messages to apple

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com

Receive a text that says "Your Apple Pay has been temporarily suspended."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.