Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My emails disappeared from iCloud mail

My emails disappeared from iCloud mail on all my devices. How do I get them back?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 9:17 AM

The inbox mails are deleted and emptied immediately they are erased from iCloud server permanently Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Note : The mails you moved from trash to archive Archive email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support will not be found , it depends you had iCloud archive feature always turned as on then old months back mails will be found in them .

Also if iPad and other devices like Mac / iPhone were synced ( signed in with same Apple ID say example1@icloud.com ) on the same network the mails deleted from iPad will also deleted from other devices .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 9:17 AM in response to infoqwest

The inbox mails are deleted and emptied immediately they are erased from iCloud server permanently Delete email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Note : The mails you moved from trash to archive Archive email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support will not be found , it depends you had iCloud archive feature always turned as on then old months back mails will be found in them .

Also if iPad and other devices like Mac / iPhone were synced ( signed in with same Apple ID say example1@icloud.com ) on the same network the mails deleted from iPad will also deleted from other devices .

My emails disappeared from iCloud mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.