Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have my old Mac. How can I upload my information

I don’t have My old Mac to up load my information to my new Mac how do I do that

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 2:20 PM

Did you have iCloud Photos, iCloud Drive, iCloud Contacts, etc turned on in your old Mac when you had it? If not sure, use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com

If you see data there (e.g., Photos, contacts, etc), when you turn on the options in your new Mac (using the same Apple ID for iCloud as the old Mac) at Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud (in the preferences sidebar) > Photos, iCloud Drive, Calendars, Notes, etc., the data will sync to your new Mac.

Also see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

and

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

and

Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2022 2:20 PM in response to jillnt

Did you have iCloud Photos, iCloud Drive, iCloud Contacts, etc turned on in your old Mac when you had it? If not sure, use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com

If you see data there (e.g., Photos, contacts, etc), when you turn on the options in your new Mac (using the same Apple ID for iCloud as the old Mac) at Apple menu > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud (in the preferences sidebar) > Photos, iCloud Drive, Calendars, Notes, etc., the data will sync to your new Mac.

Also see: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

and

Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

and

Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

I don’t have my old Mac. How can I upload my information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.