Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity badges/awards

Hi I accidentally entered wrong minutes after my workout and got a badge. I tried deleting data, manually editing, twice factory resetting and nothing helps get rid of the awards. This seems to be a basic requirement to be able to manage accidental update of information. Is it really not there, specially in the latest model? Please tell me there is some way. If not is this a feature that will be added?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 1:19 AM

You can remove the data but not the award badges,suggest your idea here;

4 replies

Jul 17, 2022 2:45 AM in response to Community User

Hi, I appreciate that the data can be deleted. But if the badge is still there there then it is incomplete deletion. Maybe there is a reason why someone would want to delete the data and retain the badge. But for new users like me who have accidentally entered the wrong data; I have no option to correct my mistake. And I lose the opportunity to motivate myself because of the incorrect badge. The whole purpose of the badge is to motivate right? Why not give the users the option to retain or delete the badge, specially since there is an option to delete the data? Seems like a logical user experience. Any systems allows for factory reset and this one does not as the badge is retained; why?

Activity badges/awards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.