Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime call with facetime ringing frozen screen

my iphone Xs is stuck on the facetime call with the facetime ringing audio what can i do to get the screen unfrozen my apps wont work or the reboot?

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 12:38 AM

If your screen is frozen, try a force restart. The timing can be a little tricky, so keep trying if it doesn't work at first. Make sure you press the buttons very quickly, and hold the side button for about twenty seconds!

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 12:38 AM in response to juliette287

If your screen is frozen, try a force restart. The timing can be a little tricky, so keep trying if it doesn't work at first. Make sure you press the buttons very quickly, and hold the side button for about twenty seconds!

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

facetime call with facetime ringing frozen screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.