Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock apple watch

I have just bought an apple watch from somebody and when I try to apair it with my iPhone it ask to put the icloud of the previous user, and when I went to see the person that sold it to me so he can put his icloud or to dissociate with his iphone he told that he can't, because he didn't have any of these information. What should I do now ? ( I have bought the watch for 230 $ and I don't it go to waste, also I don't have a receipt ).

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 3:09 AM

Bobby0750 Said:

"Lock apple watch: I have just bought an apple watch from somebody and when I try to apair it with my iPhone it ask to put the icloud of the previous user, and when I went to see the person that sold it to me so he can put his icloud or to dissociate with his iphone he told that he can't, because he didn't have any of these information. What should I do now ? ( I have bought the watch for 230 $ and I don't it go to waste, also I don't have a receipt )."

-------

You've been Scammed.

There is nothing you can do. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always ask the seller to let you log into it, prior to handing them the money. This is the site they should have used, prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from Someone Else - Apple Support. As for it being locked, it is a theft deterrent. So, you'll never be able to get back in it. The seller should have known better.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 3:09 AM in response to Bobby0750

Bobby0750 Said:

"Lock apple watch: I have just bought an apple watch from somebody and when I try to apair it with my iPhone it ask to put the icloud of the previous user, and when I went to see the person that sold it to me so he can put his icloud or to dissociate with his iphone he told that he can't, because he didn't have any of these information. What should I do now ? ( I have bought the watch for 230 $ and I don't it go to waste, also I don't have a receipt )."

-------

You've been Scammed.

There is nothing you can do. So, take this as a learning experience, knowing to always ask the seller to let you log into it, prior to handing them the money. This is the site they should have used, prior to selling it to you: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from Someone Else - Apple Support. As for it being locked, it is a theft deterrent. So, you'll never be able to get back in it. The seller should have known better.

Lock apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.