Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm not able to lacate india i nee to chnage my setting for payment method

need help to change my apple payment method

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:16 AM

Hey there,

Regulatory requirements in India apply to the processing of recurring transactions. If you hold an Indian debit or credit card and you have a subscription, these changes impact your transactions. Some transactions might be declined by banks and card issuers.

To continue enjoying your subscriptions, you can pay with your Apple ID balance. You can add to your Apple ID balance using App Store Codes, Net Banking, and UPI.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 5:16 AM in response to saraswati25

Hey there,

Regulatory requirements in India apply to the processing of recurring transactions. If you hold an Indian debit or credit card and you have a subscription, these changes impact your transactions. Some transactions might be declined by banks and card issuers.

To continue enjoying your subscriptions, you can pay with your Apple ID balance. You can add to your Apple ID balance using App Store Codes, Net Banking, and UPI.

i'm not able to lacate india i nee to chnage my setting for payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.