Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone?

I don’t know how to transfer my iPhone to my new iPhone. How can you transfer everything that’s on your old iPhone to new iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 12:30 PM

You can use quick start

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Personally I always take the opportunity to start fresh with a new iPhone. Let's me break free of whatever clutter or old apps that I had, and gives me the opportunity to download only things as I need them.

Plus, if you're using iCloud services, things like your reminders, email settings, photos will sync without having to "reload" them onto your new phone.

Congrats on the new phone!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 12:30 PM in response to bruhxdlol0

You can use quick start

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Personally I always take the opportunity to start fresh with a new iPhone. Let's me break free of whatever clutter or old apps that I had, and gives me the opportunity to download only things as I need them.

Plus, if you're using iCloud services, things like your reminders, email settings, photos will sync without having to "reload" them onto your new phone.

Congrats on the new phone!

How to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.