Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So Prime or Hulu on my iPad 4 mini. Won’t play

So I can no longer stream/ play videos from Hulu or Prime on my iPad mini 4. It appears that this is also a problem for a lot of other folks. Sounds like a software update might have been the problem. I am running the latest update and have tried all the things one is supposed to do to fix the problem and it hasn’t worked. Does anyone know if apple is going to address this issue? I have googled it and can see that this is fairly big issue out there, but not seeing any real resolutions . Hoping someone can let me know what is going on. 

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 1:20 PM

I don't have Hulu, but I do have Prime and have no streaming issues on an iPad running the current iPadOS 15.5. When an app doesn't perform as expected, deleting it, then reinstalling it can offer be a good solution. If that doesn't work for you, waiting for Apple to solve a problem with a 3rd party application is not what you need. If a 3rd party application stops working, contact the app developer for that app for help with their application.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 1:20 PM in response to Mary Crane1

I don't have Hulu, but I do have Prime and have no streaming issues on an iPad running the current iPadOS 15.5. When an app doesn't perform as expected, deleting it, then reinstalling it can offer be a good solution. If that doesn't work for you, waiting for Apple to solve a problem with a 3rd party application is not what you need. If a 3rd party application stops working, contact the app developer for that app for help with their application.

So Prime or Hulu on my iPad 4 mini. Won’t play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.