Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calls or texts from androids

I recently purchased a iphone se 3, contacts using Androids are not getting my texts or calls nor am I receiving theirs. Is there a way to correct this?

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 2:21 PM

It appears that you do not have active cellular service on your iPhone. It appears that texting works over Wi-Fi for iMessages and not for SMS and MMS messages. This tells me that the issue is with the cellular service. Either you do not have the active cellular service SIM card installed in your iPhone SE or there is service issues with your account.

I recommend that you contact your Cellular Service Provider and get this resolved. If you have not removed the active SIM card from your old phone and installed in your new iPhone, then please do so and see whether that resolves the issue.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 2:21 PM in response to drewry58

It appears that you do not have active cellular service on your iPhone. It appears that texting works over Wi-Fi for iMessages and not for SMS and MMS messages. This tells me that the issue is with the cellular service. Either you do not have the active cellular service SIM card installed in your iPhone SE or there is service issues with your account.

I recommend that you contact your Cellular Service Provider and get this resolved. If you have not removed the active SIM card from your old phone and installed in your new iPhone, then please do so and see whether that resolves the issue.

Axel F.

calls or texts from androids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.