Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print text messages

How can I print text messages?

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 3:38 PM

If your pc is a macOS, you see the Apple articles below:

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices - Apple Support

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac – Apple Support (AU)

If your pc is a Windows OS, you need a 3rd party app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 3:38 PM in response to 1568__

If your pc is a macOS, you see the Apple articles below:

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices

Use Universal Clipboard to copy and paste between your Apple devices - Apple Support

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac – Apple Support (AU)

If your pc is a Windows OS, you need a 3rd party app.

Jul 16, 2022 3:38 PM in response to 1568__

There is no direct way to print text messages right out of the iPhone. The easiest way to print text messages out of the Messages app is to select the message(s) and then 👉 copy and paste them to another app such as Notes. After that, you can print them from Notes or another app that you may use.

There may be some third party apps out there, for a computer, that you can use to select and print out texts from your iPhone. These apps are not free and I do not know how well they work. You can conduct a Google Search to find those apps.

Axel F.

How can I print text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.