Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoration of Words With Friends2

I recently had my iPhone repaired at an Apple store, after repair I had lost my game words with friends, and I am unable to find and restore my original game with its data and stats.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:25 PM

Unfortunately, if your game app's data was not backed up (at least at the point where these game words were available) then there is no way to restore them. Apple does state that you were responsible to back up your phone prior to taking it in for service. If you did, and still cannot restore the data, then it may be possible that the app developer did not include storing data locally on the phone ... but may be available from their online servers. Should that be the case, you will need to contact the developer to find out if you can restore your game's data via that method.

Ref: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 5:25 PM in response to Chiefy22

Unfortunately, if your game app's data was not backed up (at least at the point where these game words were available) then there is no way to restore them. Apple does state that you were responsible to back up your phone prior to taking it in for service. If you did, and still cannot restore the data, then it may be possible that the app developer did not include storing data locally on the phone ... but may be available from their online servers. Should that be the case, you will need to contact the developer to find out if you can restore your game's data via that method.

Ref: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Restoration of Words With Friends2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.