Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a casper laptop. I want to buy macbook pro. Does Apple pay any fees for my laptop?

I have a casper laptop. I want to buy macbook pro. Does Apple pay any fees for my laptop?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 5:56 PM

Are you asking if Apple provides any type of trade-in value for your current laptop when purchasing a new Apple notebook? If so, you can find out by simply going to the Apple Online Store and starting the ordering process for the notebook you are interested in. One of the first steps you will be asked if you have a device to trade in. Just answer the few simple question honestly to see if it can be traded in and what potential value it has.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 5:56 PM in response to alpersertbas

Are you asking if Apple provides any type of trade-in value for your current laptop when purchasing a new Apple notebook? If so, you can find out by simply going to the Apple Online Store and starting the ordering process for the notebook you are interested in. One of the first steps you will be asked if you have a device to trade in. Just answer the few simple question honestly to see if it can be traded in and what potential value it has.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.