Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch sleep data only covers 3 days each week

Very bizarre but for the past six weeks my iPhone only picks up sleep data from my Apple Watch for Thursday Friday and Saturday.

the rest of the days a blank but I wear my watch every night

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 11:22 AM

Hello pip211,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Let's make sure you have your full schedule set up in the Health app:

"Update your full schedule

1. Open the Health app and tap Sleep.
  2. Tap a schedule in Full Schedule & Options.
  3. Tap Edit under the schedule you would like to update.
  4. Tap the Days Active and drag the curved slider to set Bedtime and Wake Up times. The slider turns orange if the schedule does not meet your sleep goal.
  5. Tap Wake Up Alarm to turn on an alarm and adjust your alarm sound, volume, and haptics.
  6. Tap Done to save your changes.

You can also turn off your sleep schedule as needed. In the Health app, tap Browse > Sleep > Full Schedule & Options. Then tap Sleep Schedule at the top of the screen to turn your schedule off or on."

More details can be found here: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

Let us know if the issue persists.

Good Luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 11:22 AM in response to pip211

Hello pip211,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Let's make sure you have your full schedule set up in the Health app:

"Update your full schedule

1. Open the Health app and tap Sleep.
  2. Tap a schedule in Full Schedule & Options.
  3. Tap Edit under the schedule you would like to update.
  4. Tap the Days Active and drag the curved slider to set Bedtime and Wake Up times. The slider turns orange if the schedule does not meet your sleep goal.
  5. Tap Wake Up Alarm to turn on an alarm and adjust your alarm sound, volume, and haptics.
  6. Tap Done to save your changes.

You can also turn off your sleep schedule as needed. In the Health app, tap Browse > Sleep > Full Schedule & Options. Then tap Sleep Schedule at the top of the screen to turn your schedule off or on."

More details can be found here: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone

Let us know if the issue persists.

Good Luck!

Apple Watch sleep data only covers 3 days each week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.