Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live listen

Is there a way to use my Unitron hearing aids with live listen? It says that they are not an MFi. If not, how can I request apple to start recognizing hearing aids as “qualified” listening devices??!! This is a major safety and security issue for me!!!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 2:12 PM

Hello! Unfortunately your hearing aids are not supported for live listen via Apple. You can view the list of supported hearing aids below

Made for iPhone compatible hearing devices - Apple Support

If you have another pair of hearing aids that are Mfi, this apple article can help you set them up

Use Made for iPhone hearing devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 2:12 PM in response to T_delusionalTuesdays

Hello! Unfortunately your hearing aids are not supported for live listen via Apple. You can view the list of supported hearing aids below

Made for iPhone compatible hearing devices - Apple Support

If you have another pair of hearing aids that are Mfi, this apple article can help you set them up

Use Made for iPhone hearing devices - Apple Support

Live listen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.