Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to disconnect an apple tv device I used while on vacation

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 5:52 PM

Do you mean sign out for your account on someone else’s device?

• You can remove the device from the list of devices where you are signed in. Then trying to use it there will prompt to sign in again (password). Your email address (Apple ID) may be listed though. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support
  • You can ask the owner to sign out for you. I’m sure it happens with some regularity in e.g. Airbnb situations, hotels, etc.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 5:52 PM in response to P21firstmate

Do you mean sign out for your account on someone else’s device?

• You can remove the device from the list of devices where you are signed in. Then trying to use it there will prompt to sign in again (password). Your email address (Apple ID) may be listed though. Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support
  • You can ask the owner to sign out for you. I’m sure it happens with some regularity in e.g. Airbnb situations, hotels, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.