Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover my data when it keeps telling me I’ve entered the wrong passcode?

How can I recover my data when it keeps telling me I’ve entered the wrong passcode?

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 9:09 PM

If you've disabled your phone due to entering the wrong passcode to many times, you can't, you will have to reset your phone. Then you can restore your data from a backup.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

How to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 9:09 PM in response to MurphySL

If you've disabled your phone due to entering the wrong passcode to many times, you can't, you will have to reset your phone. Then you can restore your data from a backup.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled or unavailable -

How to reset your passcode without a computer if you have iOS 15.2 or higher.

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

How to reset your passcode using a computer.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.