Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max SIM card install but no service issues please help me kindly

No service issues my iPhone please check my problem and suggest me solve this problem

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 4:20 AM

Aside from the few possibilities cited in the article below, troubleshooting mobile service issues will require contacting your carrier.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

IF on the other had, you are seeing an "Invalid SIM" message, that indicates that your phone's hardware is "Carrier Locked" to a carrier OTHER than the one of your currently-installed SIM.

In that case see:

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

If you're not a current/active customer of the "locking carrier" you'll likely find this to be a difficult proposition.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 4:20 AM in response to kaushik295

Aside from the few possibilities cited in the article below, troubleshooting mobile service issues will require contacting your carrier.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

IF on the other had, you are seeing an "Invalid SIM" message, that indicates that your phone's hardware is "Carrier Locked" to a carrier OTHER than the one of your currently-installed SIM.

In that case see:

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

If you're not a current/active customer of the "locking carrier" you'll likely find this to be a difficult proposition.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max SIM card install but no service issues please help me kindly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.