Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free 2nd Generation Airpods

I bought an iPad and pencil on 15th June using student offer. I came to know later that through buying iPad using student offer I can get airpods 2nd generation for free. How to avail it now? Please help.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:05 AM

I believe you are referring to a Back-to-School promotion. This is something Apple typically does in Summer. Last year the deal included free Airpods. This year I believe it is a Gift Card (determined by the product you purchase). This could be different depending on which region you're in.. in the US details are available here: Back to School - Education Discounts - Education - Apple

You would need to return to the store you purchased the item or contact online at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if anything can be done for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 8:05 AM in response to Rew2848

I believe you are referring to a Back-to-School promotion. This is something Apple typically does in Summer. Last year the deal included free Airpods. This year I believe it is a Gift Card (determined by the product you purchase). This could be different depending on which region you're in.. in the US details are available here: Back to School - Education Discounts - Education - Apple

You would need to return to the store you purchased the item or contact online at 1-800-MY-APPLE to see if anything can be done for you.

Free 2nd Generation Airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.