Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A “round spot” on my pictures iPhone xs

When I take pictures with my camera there is a “round spot” on all pictures taken with the camera back on the iPhone xs? I have tried to clean the camera lens and area around back on the phone. Se inside the yellow ring?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 2:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 3:02 AM

It looks like a camera problem but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 3:02 AM in response to per198

It looks like a camera problem but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

A “round spot” on my pictures iPhone xs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.